Saturday, August 14, 2021

Peacemaker

New London, CT  2021

Please excuse the absence of posts this past week.  I'm migrating to a new Windows PC laptop after years of using an iMac.  I think I have things figured out on how to upload new pictures from an SD Card to my laptop, such that these pictures are added to my Apple Photos Library in iCloud making them available on all my Apple devices for editing.  I can do basic editing and return edited pictures to the laptop for posting here on the blog.  It's not ideal, and I hope it will be temporary as won't be able to use my trusty iMac for an indeterminate period of time.  This is my first attempt.  This tall ship, Peacemaker was recently docked in New London. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Ed, you have your computer problems figured out. Lovely photo of this impressive tall ship.

    ReplyDelete