Friday, July 27, 2012

Citi Field Photographer


It's very common now at major attractions to have hired photographers take your picture without charge.  Afterwards they give you a card with information on how to find a website where your picture will be posted.  From there, they hope you'll not only like the picture, but you'll order all sorts of prints, which of course comes with a price.  This fellow had just taken our picture and was immediately off to take his next portrait.  I wonder if they have any openings?  I'll even use my own camera.......

2 comments:

  1. Hm, really? I have never heard of this. I don't think I would be too happy if someone takes my picture to post it on the Internet afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not as bad as you think, Martina. He only takes a photo if he is asked to do so, or if he as received permission to do so. The web site is only listed on the card he gives you and is protected, so it's not like everyone on the internet has access to these photos. People like having a "picture" souvenir.

    ReplyDelete