Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Vacation in Every Pint

Falmouth, MA

Whenever I travel, I like to sample any local craft brews that I might happen to find.  I couldn't resist buying a "growler" of Cape Cod Beer, which is brewed in Hyannis, and I believe is the only microbrewery on the cape.  I purchased their Beach Blonde Ale, and had a number of vacations during the week following my visit to Cape Cod.  It's a good thing it's only available on Cape Cod, and some other towns close to the cape, otherwise, I'd be on vacation a lot. 

1 comment:

  1. Really? I do this, too. Problem right now is space. I usually keep the bottles I find well designed. So right now my bookshelves are filled with empty beer bottles - okay, there is some more space for books, but the end is near ...

    ReplyDelete