Friday, August 15, 2014

Docked

Mystic, CT

I almost didn't have a contribution this week to Weekend Reflections.  I've been pretty busy lately, and have far too little time to get out to do some photography.  Fortunately last evening I spent some time at Mystic Seaport,  and there's nothing like a visit to the Seaport to stock up on reflections.   My only problem was trying to decide which version of this small boat I liked better.  So I posted both, for your viewing pleasure.  Have a great weekend.


9 comments:

  1. superbe j aime bcp la deuxieme en noir et blanc ;o)

    bon w end !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the color one.

    A very nice composition, quite melancholical, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply is beautiful. I love this reflection a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the soft colors in the first picture - blue hour, reminds me on quiet evenings sitting at the lake waiting to see the stars in the sky...
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both wonderful but I think I prefer the first one in colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a perfect spot to spend some quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully done, Ed. This is one of the rare times when I might like the black and white one better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colour version better, it feels more 'alive'

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first image looks like a painting. Both are equally appealing. Warm regards.

    ReplyDelete