Friday, November 25, 2011

A Belated Happy Thanksgiving

My Backyard, Niantic, CT

I should've posted this yesterday in honor of Thanksgiving, but I was doing a good part of preparing my own Thanksgiving turkey for a family dinner.  So this is a belated Thanksgiving wish to everyone.  These guys visited my backyard a couple of weeks ago.  They're very skittish and hard to photograph, but I was able to get a few acceptable shots.  This is only about half of the rafter. For some reason, they did not visit here yesterday.  I'm sure they are thankful for that.  I know I have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. They were making a run for it! Don't they look nervous? I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they were running from some crazy guy with a big camera. They don't like to pose for the camera. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete