Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grist Mill

Clyde's Cider Mill, Old Mystic, CT

I'm not sure if this was really a grist mill or not.  I do know that currently it is serving as a store at Clyde's Cider Mill where one can buy souvenires, t-shirts and the like.  I'm beginning to appreciate what it takes to maintain a photoblog.  It's difficult to find pictures worthy of posting, and to be able to write something.  I'm not sure I do either very well at the moment.  I post what I consider to be my better photos, although I'm often at a loss to be able to explain very well why I consider the photo to be good.  I'm sure others with a much stronger background in photography can go into great lengths regarding the quality of my photos.  I'm still learning, but I just happen to like this picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment