Friday, November 7, 2014

Westerly Reflections

Westerly, RI  2014

I had to look back in my "archives" to find a reflection for this week.  I had processed this image and had marked for posting, but for some reason, I never got around to posting it.  It pays to review old images every now and then.  You never know what you might find, or how you might feel about an image looking at it with fresh eyes.  Please visit Weekend Reflections for other fine reflections from around the world.  Thanks for looking and have a great weekend. 

8 comments:

  1. joli coups d oeil et j adore l esthetique des boutiques ;o)

    bon w end !

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are tantalising glimpses that give hints about far more than just the street, here. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! An extraordinary reflection! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic street reflections in this glass window. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for the archives! It's true that sometimes a photo looks better to us after we've let some time pass. This one is actually very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember to have seen this display before... You find a nice other angle to catch reflection on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I try to not re-post photos, but for some reason this one slipped through. I didn't realize I had posted this image previously until it was too late.

      Delete
  7. I love images like this, they make you want to twist round and see just what is hiding out of shot

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete