Wednesday, May 3, 2017

River Valley Chorus

River Valley Chorus
Christine Freeman, director

I'm a long time member of the Barbershop Harmony Society and have sung in many choruses and quartets over the last 40 plus years or so.  This past weekend I attended one our divisional contests in Fredericton, NB, Canada and since I was not competing or had any other official duties for the weekend, I thought I'd try to capture some of the competitors.  We strictly prohibit the use of flash photography during our contests, so I was limited to use the available lights on stage.  I think I got some good but not great shots.  It's hard to judge exposure.  This particular chorus not only competed, but organized the convention and served as our hosts for the weekend.  They did a great job both on and off  the stage.  

1 comment:

  1. We have a friend in Iowa who is seriously into barber shop singing. It is quite the ability. Know you enjoy doing it.

    ReplyDelete