Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Historic Mills

Westerly, RI 2019

I didn't get to see all the murals on display in Westerly, so I'll have to make a return trip sometime soon to catch the rest of them.  This is the last mural for now.

A note to my followers:  Blogger has not been behaving well for me lately, and I only just recently discovered that I have missed a number of comments made to my blog.  I do apologize for not  recognizing, publishing the comments nor replying to any of them  I appreciated everyone's kind words and encouragement as I continue to regain my strength, and I am happy to say, I think I'm almost 100% again.  I've also had problems when I've tried to comment to any of my favorite blogs, so if you haven't seen any comments from me lately, it's not for lack of trying. I'm in the process of trying to track down what might have changed either with Blogger or with my browser which might be causing these problems.  Rest assured, I do look at everyone's blog and have enjoyed them.  Hopefully, I can fix these issues soon.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Ed, you have been posting some wonderful signs and murals. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete