Monday, July 31, 2017

No. 2000

According to the stats kept by Blogger, this will be my 2000th post since starting back in October 2011.  I think this calls for a little bit of a celebration.  I has been quite a ride since then, and I'm thankful for those who follow and comment.  





Niantic, CT  2017

These are some of the better shots taken during the Celebrate East Lyme festival here in town.  It was my first attempt at shooting fireworks.  Believe me, any decent shots I might have captured are attributed to shear luck rather than any great photographic skills I might have acquired since starting this blog.  As always, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ed... and shooting fireworks is always just luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed, you did great shooting fireworks. Some cameras have a special fireworks setting, but the Nikon does not. Just ignore and delete the shots that did not workout. These shots are just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching your blog milestone. Nice fireworks pics!

    ReplyDelete