Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming.....

Costa Mesa, CA  2018

I hope to resume posting on a more regular  basis, now that some distractions are out of the way.  It has a been a very busy year for me so far in 2018 and when I do have some free time to get out and photograph, the weather has not cooperated.  Add to that a recent vacation to Orange County, CA to attend the MidWinter Convention of the Barbershop Harmony Society and this blog did not get usual updates.  It was nice to get away from the Connecticut winter weather for a week.  The local people in Costa Mesa were complaining about what a brutal winter they were having the week I was there.  By brutal they meant no sunshine and temperatures reaching a high of 65 deg F.  That's pretty brutal.  

1 comment:

  1. Your photo looks like warmth and sunshine to me. I need to go somewhere with sunshine and palm trees.

    ReplyDelete