Thursday, April 9, 2015

Vince Lombardi Service Area

Ridgefield, NJ

The Vince Lombardi Service Area is familiar to anyone who frequently travels along I-95 and the New Jersey Turnpike, as it is the first rest area/service plaza one encounters  along I-95 coming off the George Washington Bridge from New York into New Jersey.  On this Saturday before Easter Sunday, there wasn't much of a line up for gas.  I've seen long lines at all these pumps during some of my trips to NJ.  Gas prices in NJ are much lower than in Connecticut, and as far as I know, it is the only state that has attendants pump the gas for you, still.  

1 comment:

  1. If this is the official fuel of NASCAR I hope drivers don't drive like they are in a NASCAR race. That station has great colors. Hope you had a good trip to N.J.

    ReplyDelete