Sunday, September 18, 2016

New London Light

New London, CT  2016

It has been a few days since my last post.  Between work, family and my barbershop singing activities,  there has been little time to photography and blog.  I've also had a hard time getting motivated since it seems like I've photographed everything around here and have featured the same things over and over again in this blog.   In any event, I got out recently with a couple of missions in mind.  I've driven by this lighthouse many times, but finally got out of my car to see if I could get a decent photo.  It sits at the mouth of New London Harbor, on the Thames River, but it sits on private property and is surrounded by other houses, utility wires etc.  This was about the best I could do.  Then again, it's not really necessary that lighthouses be clearly seen while on land, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment