Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day 2018

It has been a long time since my last post.  The reason for this will become apparent in the following series of posts.  It has been long, tough summer for me battling some major health issues.  I think I finally got things under control and have found a little time and energy to resume blog posts, although I can't promise they'll be all that regular.

New London, 2018

Ok, this is most patriotic picture I have, but it was taken the weekend of Memorial Day, not Labor Day.  It was the last time I was out to do some photography before the summer.  Oh well, if I wasn't so honest, you'd all think it was Labor Day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ed. Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your health issues, but glad they are now better. Yes, a most patriotic photo, perfect for Labor Day or the Fourth of July. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete