Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tim's Used Books

Provincetown, MA

Over the Labor Day weekend I visited Provincetown, MA, a very interesting and colorful town at the far northern tip of Cape Cod.  By shear coincidence fellow Connecticut blogger, Jack, author of the very fine blog Naples and Hartford in Season had also recently visited Provincetown and posted a picture of this very sign in his blog the day after I photographed the same sign.  You can see his photos of Provincetown here.  I guess great minds think alike.... or we've both been following each other's blog too long!  

3 comments:

  1. It sure was an unusual coincidence. Shall we admit that the lovely place behind the sign, with the hydrangeas, is NOT Tim's? The bookstore is down a small alley to the right and is nowhere as photogenic. Shhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're right about that. I actually did photograph the alley with the over grown greenery leading to the real "Tim's". You could barely see his sign above the door. I didn't venture inside.

      Delete
  2. I love hidden bookshops as well as the new and big ones...... Always looking for something unusual and nice.

    ReplyDelete