Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clay Pipe

Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT


I feel that the photography gods have conspired against me lately, and as a result, I have not been as diligent has I have been in the past when it comes to posting here.  It turned out that January was a very busy month for me personally and left me little time to photograph and post process.  When I did have time, the weather was terrible.  This past weekend the weather was great, but I was sick with the flu, and stayed in bed the entire weekend.  Hopefully in the coming weeks, as I feel better, and a couple of big projects I'm involved with are done, I'll be able to return to regular posting.  I appreciate my followers and I thank you for visiting and your patience.



3 comments:

  1. I like this carving. Can you believe that I have never been to Mohegan Sun?

    Get better. Everyone has busy periods and dry spells. Push the photo restart button when you feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, Jack. I too was struck by the carving and the deep brown colors in this sign. Doesn't surprise me that you've never been to Mohegan Sun. If one doesn't gamble, there's really no reason to go. Occasionally we'll go there for a nice dinner. They do have some nice restaurants and a number of expensive shoppes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather, Ed. Hope you feel better and can get out with the camera soon. Taking pictures always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete