Friday, April 18, 2014

Reflections of New London

New London, CT

I've been spending some time walking around downtown New London lately and this reflection caught my eye.  Knowing a little about New London, where I was standing, and looking at this reflection, I thought that it would be hard for this window to catch the reflection shown.  It didn't take too much of a change in my angle of view to snap the picture below, a portion of which is framed in the reflection above.  


In this case, a very wide angle of incidence equaled a same wide angle of reflection.  I learned something from high school physics! I'm sharing this with Weekend Reflections hosted by James.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for visiting. 

7 comments:

  1. That's a fine reflection capturing both the structure above the window and the town center. Perfect for James' Weekend Reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first shot is beautyfully framed! i like it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely liking!
    well done reflection - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great London spirit in those The City shots... Nicely done, Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful and i also like the street scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever reflection photos, Ed.

    ReplyDelete