Friday, November 2, 2012

A Little Late......

Portsmouth, NH

I know Halloween is past, but due to hurricane Sandy, I was not able to post this picture earlier in the week.  I had hoped to post a number of "halloween themed" photos this past week, but Sandy had other plans.  Fortunately for us, we had no damage to my property, but we were without power from Monday until today.  Now I'll be able to resume blogging and commenting.  Thanks to everyone who sent their wishes.  Please keep everyone in this part of the country in your thoughts and prayers.  There are many who were not as fortunate.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back in business, Ed. Many people on the shoreline got slammed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jack. We got our power back on Friday.....things are back to normal now.

    ReplyDelete